All of our 2012 Indies are now on sale. Have a color you have been eyeing for a while. I would purchase it soon as once the stock is gone it will not be replaced. What are Bumbleride Indie strollers known for?
- Lightweight frame
- Easy Fold
- Colorful fabrics
- Adjustable Handlebar for parents of varying heights
- Wheels adjust to Swivel for Walking and Fixed for Running
- Adjustable Footrest for infants or sleeping toddlers
The 2013 Bumbleride is sure to please as they have lots of user friendly updates to this stroller. Here are just a few:
- Bumper bar/Adapter bar now included
- Longer Profile will give you greater stability at fast speeds
- Deeper footwell to accommodate older children’s longer legs
- All strollers now using the “Natural Edition Fabric” which is made of a blend of recycled material & bamboo material. Super soft too!
- Jogging Strap for extra Safety (included)
- Improved fork and metal tubing
All will be available spring in a whole new color line up too. The colors are a little darker which makes them more kid friendly. I think parents will love them just as much as the kiddos when it comes to clean up. For a more in-depth video from the recent ABC Kids show 2012 check out Holly’s video about the new 2013 Bumbleride. Available colors:
- Cayenne (Orange/Red)
- Papyrus (Replaces Seagrass and is a deeper more jewel tone)
- Turqoise (Deeper than the current Aqua)
- Lotus (Navy)
- Fog (Dark Grey)
- Jet (Black)
Check out our video from 2012 with bubbles pointing out all of the updates:Bumbleride 2012/2013 Updates
It truly will be “The ride of your life” Bumbleride.