Ticket starts selling on 10/31/2014
It is getting cold out there but I bet you are up to the challenge of beating mother nature with our Joggermom Crazy Sweater Run which benefits Toys For Tots. Anyone anywhere can now contribute at their convenience while challenging themselves on a 13.1 mile marathon that can be done over the course of a whole month. You can run more one day and less another or just run all 13.1 miles over a weekend. It is all up to you and after it all, you get a great 2.5 inch medal along with knowing you just contributed 20% of your ticket to the Toys For Tots Program. If you want to make it easier for yourself you can run the miles on your treadmill.
- 20% of proceeds goes to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Great place to hang out with like minded people
- Real medals (a 2.5 inch medal with an original design.)
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
The objectives of Toys for Tots are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download our mobile app from iTunes or Google Play (search for joggermom)
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once your miles add up to 13.1 miles, we will send you your medal at the address you registered at the web app. If you have changed addresses, just amend your profile on the web app.