The sun is shining…the flowers are blooming…spring is upon us! Celebrate the season of new beginnings by participating in the Springtime Sprint! It’s a virtual run available in 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon. You choose when you run and how far you run. You can run more on one day and less on another or complete your run all at one time. It’s completely up to you. All participants that compete their event within the three week period will receive a unique medal along with the bonus of knowing that 25% of the ticket proceeds will go to American National Red Cross.
Why: Because almost everyone enjoys a good spring run. It’s time to get out and enjoy the fresh air!
- 25% of proceeds goes to American National Red Cross
- Newsletters about popular running topics
- Discounts from Joggermom.com
- Great place to hang out with likeminded people
- Real medals (A 2.5 inch medal with an original design)
- Join us on Facebook for the most up to date info
*Please note only finishers will receive a medal
About the charity:
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Their network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas: Disaster Releif, Supporting America’s Military Families, Lifesaving Blood, Health & Safety Services, International Services.
How to get started
2. Once the marathon starts, just enter your miles into our web app located on the right hand side of our marathon blog (marathon.joggermom.com), or download our mobile app from iTunes or Google Play (search for joggermom).
3. You can use the app to see your miles completed and see how you rank against other runners.
5. Once you complete your miles, we will send your medal to the address you registered on the web app. If you have changed addresses, just update your profile on the web app.